Who AM I
Hi, My name is Nancy Reynolds
I’m a Realtor who loves building relationships with my clients and colleagues. Helping people and gaining trust is what makes me tick.
FACTS ABOUT ME
• I was born in Vietnam and came to the USA when I was 3 years old
• My other job is parenting a curious and outgoing toddler and three strong-minded young adults.
• I was a beautician for a long time so I am really good at keeping everyone’s secrets.
• I don’t go a day without coffee or chocolate.
• I love German Short Haired Pointers and Mini Coopers.
• Old homes and downtowns get me excited.
• I like fancy things . . .
• LOCAL MARKET KNOWLEDGE
• STAGING & DESIGN CONSULTATION
Nancy Reynolds is a highly respected agent with a reputation for excellence and a business built on referrals. More than just her wealth of knowledge, what Nancy offers is an unparalleled real estate experience. Her mission is to educate and empower her clients so they maximize their investments in the competitive market, and has a special talent for helping those interested in fixer-upper projects find the right property for them. She’s a fierce advocate for her clients’ best interests and works tirelessly on their behalf to ensure they reach their goals, whether that’s finding the home of their dreams or selling one for top dollar.
An avid volunteer, Nancy has served her community at various levels of leadership for the past 25 years, including as a board member, event chair, and children’s sports coach. During her off-time, you’ll find Nancy playing golf and spending time with her friends and her granddaughter, whom she helps raise. Nancy also has a passion for historic homes: she and her husband were married in one, and she tours them whenever she can, including while on vacation!
I'M A LEADER AND A GIVER
My Philanthropy and Community Service
Leadership and Giving Are My Things
Did you know?
• In elementary school I volunteered to sing Christmas carols at a local nursing home and I’ve been hooked on volunteering ever since. I have been an avid volunteer since that moment and will continue to volunteer in leadership roles in my community.
• I held student officer positions from 6th grade through 11th grade and again in college through my honor society.
• I ran a Pop Warner Cheer & Dance program in my community for 5 years.
• I have sat on 3 non-profit boards: children’s sports, a downtown business association and a historical society.
• I was honored by Morgan Hill Community Foundation as a recipient of their annual Outstanding Volunteer/Philanthropist award.
WHAT I DO
I approach real estate as a customized service based on my clients’ unique needs; no two clients are the same! I have assisted everyone from first-time buyers to investors find properties throughout Santa Clara County, and I have a particular focus on negotiation to ensure that both buyers and sellers walk away with their best possible outcome. As a near-lifelong resident of Silicon Valley, I have a depth of knowledge about the area’s diverse communities, and the opportunities available that will suit all kinds of buyers. My passion, expertise, and dedication to my clients’ goals mean you will receive unparalleled real estate services.
I do this with the help of my community of first-class real estate professionals: both my Rainmaker team and my network of expert vendors are ready to assist my clients in their decision making at every step of the process. Whether you need to estimate home improvement costs after purchase or prepare a property you’re selling to get the best offers, I have trusted vendors that work exclusively to help my clients. I also have a community of vetted painters, landscapers, home inspectors, handymen, and stagers, so you can always be certain you will get the best in the business.
Begin your search by looking through our beautiful listings.